Interactive Design-Final Project

 Interactive Design

Week 13(16/6/2022) - Week 14(21/7/2022)

Feng weijie | 0349058

Interactive Design | B' in Creative Media


Instructions

Fig 1. Website pages/files




Figure 1.1 Encoding in Adobe Dreamweaver

The image above shows some of the code in my information page (HTML and CSS). I had to recapture everything by watching the previous lectures. I also had to ask some friends for help because I didn't know how to include certain details in my website.




After consulting with Mr. Shamshul at week 12, what I did was not a landing page, he explained that I should put everything in a separate page. There are also problems with the layout of the design, and it is recommended that I change a reference website and re-layout the design.


part-2

Final Landing Page Design 


Link to the final landing page -https://finalproject-fengweijie.netlify.app




Comments